Managing work-related stress and mental well-being: workshop
The Mental Well-being at Work Advisory Service is planning to hold workshops throughout 2016-17 on managing work-related stress and mental well-being at an organisational and individual level.
The workshop will detail the following:
- the legal aspects of work related wellbeing
- the HSE Management Standards for work related wellbeing
- HSE's risk assessment approach
- the HSENI indicator tool and methods for data capture
- analysis of results
- the role of focus groups in the risk assessment process
- how to adapt HSE's Management Standards approach to carry out an individual risk assessment.
This workshop is aimed managers, health and safety or HR professionals who will be in a position to apply this approach in their organisation.
Workshops are planned for the following dates:
- Wednesday 27 April 2016 (now fully booked)
- Tuesday 27 September 2016
- Wednesday 25 January 2017
The registration form for this event is available here